CEASUL... - THE HOUR...

Posted on sâmbătă, mai 04, 2013 | 1 comentarii




Zeffirelli... cred că e cel mai inspirat film... despre cel mai important eveniment din Univers... 
Vangelis... unul din cei mai mari Creatori, cu una din cele mai emoţionante melodii ale sale...

Zeffirelli... I think this is the most inspired film... on the most important event in the Universe
Vangelis... one of the greatest Creators, with one of the most touching tunes...




cred că acesta este unul din cele mai profunde simboluri din ritualul creştin răsăritean... mi se pare de-a dreptul cutremurător... este vorba de trecerea pe sub epitaful Mântuitorului, din Prohodul din Vinerea Mare... 
desfăşurat sub diverse cutume locale, esenţa este aceeaşi: fie ca odată cu înmormântarea lui Hristos, să înmormântăm răul, păcatul din noi...

I believe this is one of the deepest symbols in the Christian church... I feel it quite shattering... it's about the passing under the epitaph of Jesus, from the Burial, of the Great Friday...
it happens under different local customs, but the essence is the same: at the same time with the burial of Jesus, let us bury the evil and the sin from ourselves...


de Paşte, mereu mă aşez... meditez... privesc departe... în trecut... în mine... în durerile şi în speranţele mele...

on Easter, I use to sit... to meditate... to look away... in past... inside me... in my pain and in my hopes...




1 comentarii:

Yoshi spunea...

Very touching entry. I watched Passon of the christ just before the easter...
I like the photo of trees.
Have a wonderful evening, Victor.

Yoshi

Trimiteți un comentariu